It’s time to turn the page on RPA. The term served a great purpose but isn’t relevant as a strategic concept to get us to the Holy Grail of Integrated Automation Platform (IAP). Curious to learn more? Join us June 7 for a no-holds-barred debate on the direction of the automation industry, which players are taking us there, and what we need as stakeholders to stay ahead of the curve.
The mortgage industry is a good place to look to examine the emerging need for the Integrated Automation Platform. More than a decade after the global financial crisis, the US mortgage industry has gotten more regulated in order to better protect consumers. But process complexity and associated costs have grown exponentially. Given the vast amounts of documentation and data validation that need to be processed from origination to servicing, automation is an obvious opportunity. However, the prevalence of inconsistent and unstructured data in mortgages makes it wildly hard to apply linear, scripted automation tools like RPA. Enter integrated automation.
In addition to hearing the latest industry movements towards integrated automation from HFS Research across the Global 2000, we will showcase how Indecomm Global Services, a provider of SaaS-based technology and services to the mortgage industry, and its integrated automation partner AntWorks, are simplifying mortgages, winning the battle over unstructured data with integrated automation, and enhancing topline performance.
Attend and learn:
1. Why it’s time to confine the confused concept of RPA to the annals of history
2. The power of “and” – the Integrated Automation Platform
3. How to overcome unstructured data challenges
• Phil Fersht, CEO and Chief Analyst, HFS Research
• Rajan Nair, CEO Financial Services, Indecomm
• Asheesh Mehra, Co-Founder and CEO, AntWorks
• Govind Sandhu, Co-Founder and COO, AntWorks
• Elena Christopher, Research Vice President, HFS Research