In this webinar, an executive from Vodafone, a leading telecommunications company, will discuss how virtual agents and RPA benefit both customers and employees. The company has implemented IPsoft’s digital colleague Amelia and 1Desk to deliver a reimagined and enhanced experience for its employees and customers. In addition, leaders from HFS Research and IPsoft will discuss how the market is shifting away from ticket-based operations to a new way of running your operations for IT, HR, and finance.
You’ll hear how intelligent enterprises can progress on their journey to HFS’ Digital OneOffice beyond the “gateway” of RPA by implementing cognitive and autonomic technologies.
Attend and learn:
• How RPA and AI technologies are unifying and improving customer and employee experience
• How the autonomic backbone for business can provide on-demand IT and its role in the HFS Digital OneOffice Framework
• Lessons from companies who have already made AI technology investments and the real business benefits they’ve achieved
• Envisioning “Beyond OneOffice” as economies and business environments become hyper-connected
· Phil Fersht, CEO and Chief Analyst, HFS Research
· Chetan Dube, CEO, IPsoft
· Dan Thomas, Global Head of 1Desk
· Eric Fradet, Head of Innovation & Engineering, Vodafone Group Services Limited
· Melissa O’Brien, Research Director, Customer Engagement, HfS Research